Thursday, January 7, 2010

Student Finder Can Someone Help Me Find A Former Student? I've Tried Those Ppl Search Engines And Classmate Finders.?

Can someone help me find a former student? i've tried those ppl search engines and classmate finders.? - student finder

Hello, my name is Richardson, India ...

I was a former student of Lewis Elementary School (Fort Irwin, California), about 9 years (I am now 16 ... I think I was there) from the 2nd class.

no pain, but ... I wonder if there any possible way (get a yearbook for my class, or if my school years). In fact, I am looking for someone in particular, named Dominique, I forgot his name, and who really wants to know where he is and what she did during that time (I never seen 9 years ...) . hard! If a MySpace page?

I live) is now in South Carolina (in the individual countries. I like the information.

Please contact me if you find a way (the person or even his tenshen2002@yahoo.com know ...):

I have tried to help, looking out of the school. but have not yet been answered.

1 comment:

hippyray... said...

Check http://www.daplus.us

It is a free online directory (phone and address) of its free !!!!!!!!!

As Long As U Know A name and an area that you have a good chance of finding what you are looking for

Post a Comment