Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Breach Of Confidentiality Apartment Lawsuit For Breach Of Confidentiality?

Lawsuit for breach of confidentiality? - breach of confidentiality apartment

Well done simply moved into an apartment and moved to a new owner, which is the same .. You know, if I is a test, because what happened .. I have not entirely disappeared, and I hear brothers who lived told him (in a building) that I left the apartment filthy and he has never been a disaster over the years, and he was everywhere *** * Dog (not because I have a dog) and now he comes and perform monthly inspections to bring to my new department for not confused .. But I never said anything about a house in disorder, or nothing! Is there anything I can do.

2 comments:

davidmi7... said...

As you leave your apartment to any confidential information.

Librarya... said...

There is no right of confidentiality with the owner. If you lied and you were injured by it, then you can sue. But I think (your sister or she was his sister, it is not clear) knows the truth, which will not be worse.

It should not be in your home if you have to do without prior notice. Likewise, you can not in your apartment without notice and in the coming months, without any exaggeration. I want to find a new complex, if I were you. It is extremely difficult to make a deal. You can try small claims, but you need the damage and do not think I can.

Post a Comment