Monday, February 15, 2010

Permethrin 45% Scabies Experiences With Bio Spot Flea & Tick Med - Is It Safe?

Experiences with Bio Spot Flea & Tick Med - Is it safe? - permethrin 45% scabies

I gave 30 pounds Sergeant PreTect Mutt squeeze currently flea and tick medicine (45% permethrin and 5% Nylars) for 3 years. When I saw the dog of its previous owner I am Kiltix training (45% permethrin), so I bought the sergeant because he had the same substance in themselves. He never had negative reactions to everything. Now losing to Wal-Mart in the city on the sale of the sergeant, and I can not do it anywhere, even on the Internet. Bio Spot has exactly the same active ingredients and the same proportions of ingredients. I have) read lots of horror stories about animals with seizures Bio Spot or death (usually within minutes or hours after taking the dose. Would jeopardize my dog tries to Bio-Spot? Any experience or certificate of GREarly estimated. Thank you.

3 comments:

dirt gardener said...

My experience working with bio-field and on my dogs, but the results were not very good relationship with my cats. REVOLUTION fleas, ticks, mosquitoes, currently one of the months of tubes. Dogs will be bathed or go into the rain, 2 hours after application. found in emergency shelters for pets and veterinarians. also used to prevent heart worm in dogs. I had very good results with skin problems with my dogs (allergies, flea dermatitis, etc.), but also chat revolution. It is not my biological time.

ekips81 said...

I never had luck with the first-line drugs, but for chips. is more expensive, but lasts longer, but not wash

jazzmyn_... said...

I have tried and not cause problems. I use it anymore because I live around ticks, so I do not really need.

Post a Comment