Saturday, December 12, 2009

Can I Return A Second Hand Car Is It Legal For A Car Supplier To Sell A Brand New Car The Register It In There Name The Day I Pick It Up?

Is it legal for a car supplier to sell a brand new car the register it in there name the day i pick it up? - can i return a second hand car

I bought a new car 3 months ago and have not received the registration book. When I asked the dealer for registration. They said they had not yet returned. Now that I am the second owner since I actually found the position of the law. In which the question is an opportunity in the i right or wrong

2 comments:

Michael W said...

It is not illegal as far as I know, but it looks very suspicious. Ask them why they do it. You must be available where you bought it, so that no one goes!

yes_its_... said...

If you are registered twice a used car. It is the law here in California, but differ in May, where you are.

Post a Comment