Monday, December 7, 2009

Celiac And Frozen Shoulder Is Baking Sweets Once A Week Too Much?

Is baking sweets once a week too much? - celiac and frozen shoulder

I am a vegetarian and 14 celiac and allergic to milk, do not eat as much candy, but I cook every Friday! I usually make a batch of muffins, brownies, cookies, or maybe. I leave to others for lunch the next day or two, my family eats well and freeze RF usually what I do to at a later date, as at a party if I was not gluten filled cake or something. Is it healthy to eat sweets, like a few days per week? I feel bad if I do, I walk 2 miles a day and eat a spinach salad for lunch and an enemy Homemade breakfast smoothie. I want them to eat less? I do not eat unhealthy sweets in moderation. Is it a moderate amount?

7 comments:

Annie said...

Not bad, and most of his age, eating candy all day.
I think it's great that you limit yourself, and when you eat and how you exercise
They are very healthy.
Everyone deserves a treat from time to time:)

Chocolate crackles oooh, for years had no more!

Annie said...

Not bad, and most of his age, eating candy all day.
I think it's great that you limit yourself, and when you eat and how you exercise
They are very healthy.
Everyone deserves a treat from time to time:)

Chocolate crackles oooh, for years had no more!

Native Okie said...

The amount of sweets you eat is to eat a lot less than most people. You can try the fruit muffins or banana cake, which are in good health. Fresh fruit with a piece of pound cake is a healthy choice. You can whipped cream or chocolate syrup to add to your cake and fruit for special treatment.

Alice said...

No, it seems a very healthy dessert. You should not feel bad about enjoying sweets occasionally. If you exercise and healthy nutrition in general, do not hurt you.

Emma said...

with all the other things we do to stay healthy, which is and remains a moderate. (:

Kim N said...

Sounds good, would it look like cake in moderation once a week. Even if no weight gain is in order.

skayp g said...

Have you tried to make chocolate crackles?
They are easy to make and delicious.

Post a Comment