Wednesday, December 16, 2009

New Breakthroughs In Polycystic Kidneys I Know Someone With Polycystic Ovarian Disorder Got Any Advise On Getting Pregnant?

I know someone with polycystic ovarian Disorder got any advise on getting pregnant? - new breakthroughs in polycystic kidneys

She is now 32, has polycystic ovaries. This prevents you from ovulating and therefore if there is no ovulation, sperm meet egg now. His current weight about 200 pounds and has a hard time losing weight. Someone who that may be the revolutionary treatment, or simply advice on how belongs to this syndrome is reversed?

2 comments:

WhizKid said...

See this page with tips and heal PCOS become pregnant. It also has a page on weight loss.

the Family Lighthouse said...

Just keep trying! PCOS and I just had my 3rd Child. I did try drugs, became pregnant with my second and not get pregnant until I get drug and relaxed. Babies come when it is assumed that, even if you have PCOS. Now I was 300 pounds when I had my 2nd Baby. But then I lost so much weight that I am pregnant with my 3rd. Tell him to relax and try it. I know that losing weight has helped me to get pregnant the 3rd, but I am older than your friend. Your friend can try to exercise regularly and (eat healthy fruits, vegetables, eat much Protien healthy bread, but not with food, lots of water) I think trying to even more healthy (not necessarily) can focus on weight loss to help cool the body, where more time, which means more chances of getting pregnant. No more stress to prevent pregnancy as well. Good luck!

Post a Comment